COMPLAINTS & DISPUTES RESOLUTION
* When a person makes a complaint it is requested that the person put the complaint in writing to Shop 3/19 Synnot Street Werribee
* The person who has had the complaint made against them must give a written reply to the Officer in Effective Control within 48 hours
* The Officer in Effective Control/Manager must make contact with the complainant within 24 hours and advise that the matter will be looked into and a written reply sent to the client as soon as possible (within 72)
* In the event that the matter cannot be conciliated this matter will be referred to EARS (estate agents resolution service) who will then take a more formal approach to the matter. You can telephone EARS on 1300 737 030 weekdays to discuss your complaint.
* You can also refer the matter to the Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria. Enquiries can be made to 4/456 Lonsdale Street Melbourne 9603 8370.